good places to....

King of Kings said:
I helped him hook up with that girlfriend! : p
haha tru dat. if it wasnt for u. i woodnt have even noticed that she was hitting on me. lol. im so blind. lol

thanks dude.

Why not have a good time, and just go to a good amusement park, such as sixflags..Sure, you canyt do some things over there, but those ferris wheels are preety big..ahha ;)

yeah. but amusement parks cost alot. lol. i was just thinking of something quick we could do. something in town. u kno?

Dude, all you need to do is go out, have a good time and take her back to your room, then it's pretty much a done deal.... If you had a good time that is.

Jon. said:
Dude, all you need to do is go out, have a good time and take her back to your room, then it's pretty much a done deal.... If you had a good time that is.
haha. i have morals. i dont plan on doing that til im married. lol

you think too far into it, Having a girl in your room isnt like your about to commit adultery or something lol Just lie on your bed (or recliner if you have one) and have her lie on top of you, watch a movie or something, thatll give you a good 2 hours of whispering sweet nothings into her ear.. kissing her neck.. etc

Just cuz theres a girl in your bedroom doesnt mean your going to have sex, If your parents are the uptight type just keep the door open, or maybe do the above in a living room with no one around (Plus you get the added bonus of letting her meet your family if she hasnt already which shows your "not afraid to bring her home to meet mom" as it were)

Yeah, He confused me for a second there. I didn't know what he was talking about, Had to look morals up on wikipedia.

Brookfield said:
Once again bad advice from you,....I can look up the post were you did similar, if you like.

He wasn't really giving advice, just telling how it works in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom