Where to buy?

shooler

Solid State Member
I've been browsing the web for awhile now looking for deals on computer parts to make my own rig (yes, I'm waiting for the end of the month for cpu prices to go down :cool: ), but I'm not sure which vendor to purchase from. I was thinking about tigerdirect.com, but I found a website on digg that has posts from tons of angry tiger customers who got crappy service, and now I'm leaning towards newegg. The barebones kits on newegg are mind-boggling to me though, maybe I'm not looking in the right spot but I can't seem to figure out what type of mobo comes in the kit; it just seems to list whats compatible with the mobo instead of listing the exact model.

Any suggestions on which vendor to use? Any bad experiences with tiger? Any other vendors someone can reccomend?

i would definately recommend newegg. they have low rpices on like everything, and read the reviews. people are always talking about how their item shipped very fastly. i am a one time buyer from them and i was very satisfied. im sure ill shop there again.

Newegg doesn't have the lowest prices (they're priced competitively with ZipZoomFly), but their great service, ease of site usage and fast shipping is what gets most to use the Egg. I've bought different things over 3 times now, and I've loved each one. :D Of course, tax and shipping are kinda expensive, but for the service they provide, it's worth it.

Newegg. but dont get the barbones kits, just get each part individually and u can make a great system.

Haha, Canada will get the Egg soon enough. They're already expanding into Europe, so it's about time Canada gets a share of the fun. :p

Back
Top Bottom