Which do you like better: Ad-Aware or SpyBot

I like them both equally! If I have to choose one, im going to say..*drumroll* *opens gold envelope*

Ad-aware!

I thought it was Ad-ware..

Oh well, that one!

Both, for me too. Adaware is better for tracking cookies and just plain adware, but spybot is good for spyware, and other harmful programs. So yeah, I say both. :)

joxley1990 said:
I like them both equally! If I have to choose one, im going to say..*drumroll* *opens gold envelope*

Ad-aware!

I thought it was Ad-ware..

Oh well, that one!
it is ad-aware.

Use both for the best idea.

I dont know if I had to choose one. Adaware is better at getting the tracking stuff, and then SB is good at getting the malware. And it has good tools, and your able to regualat startup entries, and you can completely delete things with it etc. SB is the better program in my opinion.

i dont like Spybot or Ad-Aware, they dont work aswell as they should, Norton Internet Security 2005 better

I like both, but if I REALLY had to choose, SpyBot. It's pretty impressive considering that one guy made the program.

Norton can kiss my butt. Symantec isn't as good as they used to be, and it's a damn shame.

Ad-Aware is good at removin crap, but Spybot tends to finish it.

Alvino, I think they became crap in the year 2003, right? The 2002 was a good one IMO.

i use both to but if i really had to choose i would go with spybot since it has the immunization feature and all the tracking stuff from adaware i can just delete from my cookies folder which i dont really need a program to do but it does find other stuff to i guess

Back
Top Bottom