RESIDENT EVIL 4 Countdown Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
RESIDENT EVIL 4 is out in 4 days!! YEAH!! Biggest game of the year, and on GameCube, so if you have a GC, and have been waiting for a (good) game to play since Metroid Echoes came out, then pick it up. They totally changed the game play, and the graphics are so good, only the GameCube can deliver graphics this good!!

I think I've played the demo before...ewww...I hate the controls, but it is fun....

Resident Evil is one of the all time best game I have ever played. I remember the Resident Evil 2 on the Playstation. That game gave me the chills big time. Especially when you play it at night with all the lights off. The eery sounds and music gets you pumped with adrenaline. To make it worse, I had it on surround sound!! Scary, but a lot of fun. Love the weapons selection though. Too bad it won't come out on PC because I don't even have a game console.

I think Doom 3 is even scarier, especially if you use headphones and turn off all the lights....

Oh yeah, I forgot that game. Although I don't have that game, it looks scary just looking at the package and sample screenshots from gamespot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom