Amazing hurricane picture

ArrizX said:
nycsunset_tyson.jpg

That it todays picture. That was lasts years picture.

dude i was in NY yesterday and someone was taking a pic like that, i walked by what i think was her, and she was getting that shot, dude, i would be where that car's headlights were, but behind the picture taker, and she was behind that turning cab...

Voodoo Child said:
dude i was in NY yesterday and someone was taking a pic like that, i walked by what i think was her, and she was getting that shot, dude, i would be where that car's headlights were, but behind the picture taker, and she was behind that turning cab...
Well for some reason I doubt it was the same person you saw yesterday because the copyright on that picture is 2001. :p

That satilite image is kewl, and no, that won't be fake anyway. You can tell thats a real hurricane :p

I don't know why, but I'd love to see a tornado in real life (here anyway, because they don't cause much/if any damage here when they appear). I've never seen one though where I am.

The Amish Kid said:
Well for some reason I doubt it was the same person you saw yesterday because the copyright on that picture is 2001. :p

Lol just about to say that!

Back
Top Bottom