Hurt my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookfield said:
It's no joking matter Al, although to hear them talk about it, you'd think it was, & all this started because somebody hurt their back.

No, no. I know the drugs is a serious matter, but I just find it funny how this thread started as a story on how someone hurt their back, and now it's turned into a big discussion about drugs with some people admiting this and that etc.

alvino said:
No, no. I know the drugs is a serious matter, but I just find it funny how this thread started as a story on how someone hurt their back, and now it's turned into a big discussion about drugs with some people admiting this and that etc.
its becuase most people dont make threads about what happen when they tryed this or that! I did becuase why not?

Re: Hurted my back!

Brookfield said:
now this "crystal" drug has reached here from the continent, it's derived from weed, but very concentrated, ten times as powerful, heard of it?

It's called crystal meth, is it? This drug that turnsyou as a legume state...

lhuser said:
Seriously, I don't know what to say...you smoking drugs. I never heard someone here doing this thing. Well, Seriously, I am disappointed in you.
And you hurt your leg...that is bad though.

Okay, I drink some alcohol, and if you drink responsibly, I don't mind...but drugs, it's a no no.

Have you ever compared the effects of alcohol to marijuana? How many times do people get DUI's because of drinking. How many people get KILLED because of alcohol :eek:

Who are you kidding?

Do your research kid. Smoking a few joints a day can be the equivalent to taking in as many cancer causing chemicals smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.

Pregnant mothers who smoke marijuana have birth to babies with serious health problems.

Smoking marijuana suppresses your bodys instinctual need to throw up bad things in your stomach. If you have been smoking pot while excessively drinking, your body will not be able to purge when your blood alc level reaches a deadly level.

Long term users of marijuana can develop psychological dependence and require more of the drug to get the same effect.

It all "starts" with marijuana..

Your only fooling yourself.

Who said smoke it everyday? Who said even smoke it every weekend! If you smoke it here and there nothing that bad will happen as long as your smart about it. And normally at my parties we either had plently or weed, and a few beers, or lots of liqour and a lil weed.

Have you ever heard of a kid dieing because he smoked too much weed?

Have you ever heard of a kid dieing because he had too much to drink?

Answer those questions for me.

Then tell me how weed is worse then drinking.

Nik00117 said:
Have you ever heard of a kid dieing because he smoked too much weed?

Have you ever heard of a kid dieing because he had too much to drink?

Answer those questions for me.

Then tell me how weed is worse then drinking.

I'm not arguing which one will kill you quicker, they both WILL kill you.

I'm arguing the point that people are making weed out to be completely healthy and non deadly.

Compared to alchol it is. The only reason its looked down upon more so then drinking is because it was made illegal.

Frankly I say if you drink 3 or 4 joints a month on the weekend they hey more power to you. Just don't do it everyday or even on sundays-thursdays and your good.

Nik00117 said:
Compared to alchol it is. The only reason its looked down upon more so then drinking is because it was made illegal.

Frankly I say if you drink 3 or 4 joints a month on the weekend they hey more power to you. Just don't do it everyday or even on sundays-thursdays and your good.

I understand where your coming from Nik.. But long term consistant "light" smoking of marijuana, will heighten your risk for cancer by shocking rates. Also in "some" cases lead to the urge/pressure to experience new drugs do to the social atmosphere where this stuff is exposed..

In many busts and arrests I've been in, where Marijuana was found, there were always other Amphetamines.

now this "crystal" drug has reached here from the continent, it's derived from weed, but very concentrated, ten times as powerful, heard of it?

Dude, don't even compare meth to weed, meth has so much shit in it it's unbeleivable, anything that can be blown up while making it you shouldn't put it in your body.

I agree meth is not devired from weed at all. Its not even closly related to weed. Weed is natural meth is all sytheic a lot of the stuff that is used to make it belongs in your car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom