time change

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
I live in canada, toronto, and i went on a trip to warsaw poland for 6 weeks, and, there is a huge time change, 6hrs in fact. So, every nite i go to sleep at 10 (4oclock in toronto), and wak up at 1 in the morning (7 in toronto) now it takes me 4 hrs to go to sleep, and by then, its sunny outside and im not sure why. During that time i play san andreas, or watch a dvd. Im trying to get used to the time change. Do any of you guys know a solution to this, or how i can get used to the climate. Can u please help me out?

Stay up an entire day until you get dead tired, then just go to sleep whenever you want to go to sleep that night, your inner clock should keep that schedule for a short time lol

Climate? Eh.. Dunno about that one lol

yeah just stay up for a while. i live in nj and i've gone to places like taiwan where theres a 12 hour time difference.. now those trips are fun.

Okay, Stay up all day. Then get coffee to help you if you like it. When you read 11PM, at their time, sleep.

I want to move to BC and that's the only best way to do it.

What I do is just stay up to around 10pm-11pm local time then just set my alarm for somthing like 7am. That way you get used to the time and you are also getting the right amount of sleep. It might be hard to fall asleep(or stay awake whatever) the first night or two but after a few days you will get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom