The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

Another one of me, and a friend :)

Don't get jealous!

DSCF1521-filtered.png

Another one of me, and a friend, don't get jealous!
I'm jealous, I'm jealous!!

Aww nice :)

Here are latest pictures of me if your interested :p:

I can't smile in pictures either... haha, well at least, I cant fake them. I have to be laughing at the time.

I'm like a stick I know... haha

recon 16 said:
Another one of me, and a friend :)

Don't get jealous!

DSCF1521-filtered.png

The reflection you did in photoshop doesnt look so great..takes away from the picture if you ask me...Because if you think about it, there really is no shadow in the room and so on..ehh just my 2 cents. :(

Dev0115 said:
The reflection you did in photoshop doesnt look so great..takes away from the picture if you ask me...Because if you think about it, there really is no shadow in the room and so on..ehh just my 2 cents. :(
That's a little harsh, probably spoilt his big moment, showing off his girl-friend, if it's of interest, I thought the reflection added to the pic, years ago I was on riverbank, saw a perfect shot possible as a swan emerged into the sunlight from under the arch of an old stone bridge, the result was that the reflection of the arch formed a perfect circle, & framed the swan like a glowing halo, it got 2nd prize in a national daily newspaper, I was proud of that!

Sorry? I dont know, I was just telling him, being honest, Im sure he doesnt mind, it will just help him out in PS...Man, I should post a pic on here, been a member for a couple good months now..Ehh maybe tonite..No flaming if I do lol

lhuser said:
So, when's your pic coming?
camera2.gif
photo1.gif

Its coming, I usaully dont post pics on a forum, but I guess Ill mane an exception...Croped the others out..Well, thats me at a party, all dressed up..

Well, like I said, I dont want to keep it up for to long..So I took it down..

Back
Top Bottom