Hurt my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I don't know what to say...you smoking drugs. I never heard someone here doing this thing. Well, Seriously, I am disappointed in you.
And you hurt your leg...that is bad though.

Okay, I drink some alcohol, and if you drink responsibly, I don't mind...but drugs, it's a no no.

Haha, is this like the official, "I admit I did/do drugs thread". :p It seems like everyone is suddenly telling their own stories.

Listen to lhuser, no, not because he's a fellow mod, but because he is making a lot of sense, now he & I won't make much difference, but if we could make at least some of you to stop experimenting, & possibly break the chain to hard drugs, the average cost of feeding the habit in Britain is between £500 and £800 a week, if you 16-18 year olds got hooked, how would you pay, & don't say "we'd just stop" that doesn't happen, if you think it's big to do it, & just don't care, think of your family, a friend of a friend's son, 17 years old, couldn't pay any more, his family disowned him. so he jumped from the 10th floor balcony of a block of flats, 2 weeks later his 44 year old mother died suddenly of a heart attack, there was no proof that it was linked to her son's death, but also none to say that it wasn't.

THINK HARD AND LONG!

alvino said:
Haha, is this like the official, "I admit I did/do drugs thread". :p It seems like everyone is suddenly telling their own stories.
It's no joking matter Al, although to hear them talk about it, you'd think it was, & all this started because somebody hurt their back.

I've tried weed, but it wasn't for me. I have loads of friends who smoke it, and I feel it's no big deal. I'm against other drugs, like LSD and such, but not weed.

My friends pay for it out of their pay cheque, so it's not harming anyone. There is little scientific proof that weed does any long lasting harm.

Alcohol is a slow-acting poison, yet that has been socially accepted, and smoking is a much bigger danger to your health.

Those of you who are experimenting with them, no matter the volume or frequency, listen to what Brook and Lhuser have to say, and myself as well which was voiced in my very first reply.

If none of us here cared we would encourage you guys to continue but it's a deadly ally we would hate to see any of you go down.

Those of you who are experimenting with them, no matter the volume or frequency, listen to what Brook and Lhuser have to say, and myself as well which was voiced in my very first reply.

If none of us here cared we would encourage you guys to continue but it's a deadly ally we would hate to see any of you go down.

Ah cut the crap, weed is more healthy then alchol, theres research showing that it helps prevent heart cancer, and various other types of diseases if you do it occsiaionally and wisely (IE not running around the town hitting your bong) and if you don't get too serious your safe.

In DARE I was told the first hit of any drug and your addicted you can't stop you crave it. Funny thing is i've had personnal experiences I don't crave it.

Weed is safer then drinking alchol. You can't die from ODing on weed. In fact me and my buddy tried that once, we just feel asleep before we could smoke enough to OD. I don't even think its physically possible to OD on weed, I don't even think there has been any medical report of a kid dieign to a direct case of weed. Maybe if it was laced but 100% pure weed the natural stuff won't kill you. And if you don't do anything stupid well your on it your good.

If you look at the facts, it makes no sense to outlaw weed, but not alchol.

As the saying goes "God made weed, man made beer, who do you trust"

Who are you kidding?

Do your research kid. Smoking a few joints a day can be the equivalent to taking in as many cancer causing chemicals smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.

Pregnant mothers who smoke marijuana have birth to babies with serious health problems.

Smoking marijuana suppresses your bodys instinctual need to throw up bad things in your stomach. If you have been smoking pot while excessively drinking, your body will not be able to purge when your blood alc level reaches a deadly level.

Long term users of marijuana can develop psychological dependence and require more of the drug to get the same effect.

It all "starts" with marijuana..

Your only fooling yourself.

All I saying is that. Its somthing that I want to do again in 2 years, Drinking do all the time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom