Why do people act like this?

The Amish Kid said:
Well me and a friend were playing in some pub server on cs:s. Then this guy just starts saying crap about us, you know the usual, "you suck noob". Well then I answered with, "STFU noob". After about 10mins of arguing he and someone else in his clan agreed to scrim me and my friend. Well they got completly owned 16-3. They didn't even bother staying for the rest of the rounds they just left. So my question is why do people act this way online? Cant everyone just get along?
Whether you won or not wouldn't have mattered really.. people just like to argue online because they know that nobody is going to hurt them if they say something out of line..

I can see fighting on the internet. You know, people dis aggree all the time in real life, it happens. But what I hate is when people say, "GOD, I F***ing hate NOOBS!!"
Or "You are a stupid noob" ect.

So...they are a "noob" for 1 of 2 reasons.

1) They just bought the game. So...the person calling him a noob was a also a noob at one point. What is wrong with being a noob?

2) You have a life outside of computers, so you do not know ever little thing about the game. So you are labeled a 'Noob"

IDK, I just hate when people call people noobs...they do it all the time!

h25520062 said:
No you Freakin NOOB. :mad: !!
To me, it seems you're serious here, no jk, no lol, explain!!, or expect trouble, there was no need for this.

I'M WAITING, I'lll look back shortly.

Haha, yeah. I noticed how the behavior of that post was different in contrast to the others. :p Then again, you never know, because words aren't all they seem.

Brookfield said:
To me, it seems you're serious here, no jk, no lol, explain!!, or expect trouble, there was no need for this.

I'M WAITING, I'lll look back shortly.
Keep in mind, that guy is offline... so don't expect a response so soon.

i dont know why people act like this :(, But i did it once i got so mad because it was when i was first starting out cs and i kept dying i was so mad i swore up a storm :D

natej315 said:
i dont know why people act like this :(, But i did it once i got so mad because it was when i was first starting out cs and i kept dying i was so mad i swore up a storm :D
Er, what's "cs" ? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom