Hurt my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hurted my back!

AmericanSensei said:
Be careful.. I like to pick out the followers who think its ok, because the guy everyone is following is by far exceeding the speed limit.

Lol, I stay behind a good distance, but followe non the less..He goes 100 I go 90 heh and so on..Everyone does it..

Dev0115 said:
Damn that sucks, umm yeah dont do drugs..ehh who am I kiddin we all do it..
Oh, do do you?, p'raps you should learn a lesson from him, thousands a year are killed while under the influence, usually by getting run over, even in "quaint" lil' ol' England it happens, & there's been a sharp increase lately, & now this "crystal" drug has reached here from the continent, it's derived from weed, but very concentrated, ten times as powerful, heard of it?, if it hasn't reached there yet, it will, believe me, stay well away from it, guys there's already been deaths here from taking it, apparently there's little or no taste, which makes it more dangerous, you are warned!

I dont do that dangerous shit, and never will..The ocasional drinking, and the plant is all I need..I dont drink, when Im going to go home, I only drink when im sleeping over at someone crib.

little white plastic mouth peice.

Roachclip?

Anyways here's my story.

I'll be honest, I used to do drugs, way to much, but now i'm clean so don't worry, weed will pretty much ruin you if you use too much, I mean if you use once or twice every two weeks or something, it's really not that bad, but when you do it once or twice a day, then it's bad. I've lost so! many good friend over weed, they just become flat out retarded, I used to know this kid, he was one of my best friends, then he got addicted to weed, and you couldn't even have a norman convorsation with him.

Another story.

My brother got pulled over for DWI, he got off but he still had to go to court, he then later admited to have done Meth in the last mounth or soemthing, he thought that the urine test he took would have picked it up anyways but it wouldn't have, so he got charged with that, long story short and thousands and thousands of dollars in legal fees later, where still paying leagal fees, moral of the story, don't drink and drive espesialy when you have done meth in the last mounth.

My bros a good guy, just a little misguided prom night.
So yeah people don't do drugs. (Weed okay if you do it at a minimal, but other hardcore drugs stay away!)

X1337 said:
teh only stupid thing I did was. let the cops see at night! i dont think they will rember are faces
That's a very bad attitude, you deserve all you'll get, & you'll get it, believe me, I'm an ex cop. :mad:

They wont get you, Im telling you they wont...Dont worry about it, I once got caught climbing a fence, to get to the other side, so I dont have to walk around..He looked at me, and then talked to me, and said all this BS about records, and tresapassing, I enver heard from the cop again!

Dev0115 said:
They wont get you, Im telling you they wont...Dont worry about it, I once got caught climbing a fence, to get to the other side, so I dont have to walk around..He looked at me, and then talked to me, and said all this BS about records, and tresapassing, I enver heard from the cop again!
Don't be too sure, there are plenty of cops, & the next might have you face down on his hood, & take it all the way, I'm surprised at you :(

Yeah man, really depends on the cop, all we did was duck when a cop came by in his truck and got busted.

ArrizX said:
Why havent you? Havent had a chance, or just dont want to?

I personally have connections like none other. I choose not too.

Me? If so, then I could get it...I mean there are pleanty of people at school that sell. One being a good friend of mine...lol

But, yeah, it is a choice...but I have never been pressured to smoke or drink. So, yeah...maby later :p j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom