I apparently Need a codec... i dont know which one though!!

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Heya guys..

Here is dilemma..

I have these mp3 files on my pc, but they wont work... i cant play them in WMP, WINAMP, iTunes...

when i open them in winamp it just sits there, i dont get an error message or anything... when i open it in WMP i get the, you dont have the right codec for this song... and iTunes is just crap...

Where can i go to find the appropriate codec for these files?? - its 246MB worth of music, which isnt anything really but i dont want to go and delete them either...

gaymp3s.jpg

so please please help!!!

Cant you open the folder where the songs are, right click, find the file format, and then look for a codec? Thats what I would try, but let me know..I got some other ideas I guess..You could always just convert the whole folder into a mp3's using a converter..

Hmm really, thats weird...Im not really sure what to tell you, sorry

lol no worries champ, thanx for your help anyways!! it is a bit of a weirdo problem aint it, anyone else go any ideas???

I wouldnt mind taking a song from you, as in just send it to me, and Ill mess around with it, see whats wrong..Maybe Ill try it in my media player..Ehh not sure, just trying to help..

Try the Klite mega codec pack from free-codecs.com

Media Player Classic can play almost anything

Back
Top Bottom