Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Anyone watch the show "unique whips" on the speed channel? Its great, its about this compny, "Unique Autosports"..and its run by this dude, and he has like 7 main workers, and they customize celeb cars and shit..Throw jls, tvs and all, preety cool show...Another on is top gear, now thats a good show, but I never see it on anymore, so I just download the episodes aaha.

Is cold air intake (cai) really worth it..I know a lot of people have cai, just for the noise, but some say, it gives u better mpg...But some people I know, say thats some bs, and all it does is make a nice noise..Also, I know cai, takes away power in low rmps, but when its high rpms, it might give u some more hp right?

Um, I know that if you get water in your intake, your totally screwed. But thats it, lol

Yeah, thats for sure..But did you know, if you put sugar into your gas tank, it will mess the whole engine up, and the repair will be way to much..So the insurance will give u a new engine..Someone at pepboys told me that.

Yeah, I watch Unique Whips....it's a good show. I like those kind of reality shows like that.

Yeah a CAI will give you more hp on the top end, but won't hurt your hp on the bottom end.

Well, sugar in the gas tank doesn't do much really, but you know what does? Bleach. If you really want to screw up someone's car, pour bleach in the gas tank, it makes it rust real quick and clogs everything up with rust. (Mythbusters)

ahaha I watched mythbusters once in a while, but dont like it to much..But yeah, Unique whips is a hot show, they make some nice stuff..The only thing that makes me wonder is, they do all theses cars for celebs, but only have 6 people working in the whole shop..And, if they're known for like such amazing work, why do they have that 16year old working..Heh anyhow, yeah its a great show..But sometimes it doesnt come on, you know where I can get it..I checked torrent, not there.

Back to the thread here is my car, it's a 1999 Nissan Maxima:

HPIM0190.jpg

HPIM0202.jpg

HPIM0198.jpg

HPIM0194.jpg

HPIM0195.jpg

Back
Top Bottom