Hurt my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hurted my back!

Why havent you? Havent had a chance, or just dont want to?

I personally have connections like none other. I choose not too.

Arrizx aim?...and yeah thats for the info, americansensi...Another thing, what do they use to tell if your tint is to dark? They just pull you over, and eyeball it?

Typically we like to be able to see inside the vehicle. When the tint is too dark, it can make things alot more dangerous.

If I pull someone over with no tint, I can see what's going on at all times.

If I pull someone over with a 100% tint, for all I know I may be staring down the barrel of a 45.

For most, It's privacy and sun cover., For some they are up to no good.

Yeah im a street race..no no im just messin...Just some good info to know thats all, thanks a lot..Ohh and, yeah about music, well I was with my cousin once, and he turned his system up, and a cop turned on the speaker thing, and told us to turn it down..Its a stock system but its loud, is he allowed to do that...Im sure since its a local road he can..But anyhow thanks, hope im not annoying u or anything

Dev0115 said:
Yeah im a street race..no no im just messin...Just some good info to know thats all, thanks a lot..Ohh and, yeah about music, well I was with my cousin once, and he turned his system up, and a cop turned on the speaker thing, and told us to turn it down..Its a stock system but its loud, is he allowed to do that...Im sure since its a local road he can..But anyhow thanks, hope im not annoying u or anything

Yes he can. Reason being, Loud music hinders the ability to hear emergency sirens. Will they issue you a ticket, highly unlikely, but it also depends on the cop, and whether or not your defiant. Given you are, You'll lose.

Some good info, Ill never get a ticket ever, I always follow a car, thats going as fast as I want..ahahah, yep in the term man plp use over here, he is called the "bi345"..Only because plp tail him, so he gets the ticket, when were all doing the same spped..

Dev0115 said:
Some good info, Ill never get a ticket ever, I always follow a car, thats going as fast as I want..ahahah, yep in the term man plp use over here, he is called the "bi345"..Only because plp tail him, so he gets the ticket, when were all doing the same spped..

Be careful.. I like to pick out the followers who think its ok, because the guy everyone is following is by far exceeding the speed limit.

AmericanSensei said:
Typically we like to be able to see inside the vehicle. When the tint is too dark, it can make things alot more dangerous.

If I pull someone over with no tint, I can see what's going on at all times.

If I pull someone over with a 100% tint, for all I know I may be staring down the barrel of a 45.

For most, It's privacy and sun cover., For some they are up to no good.

Well, my brother has it like .24 or something, and thats borderline illigal in this state. He got that done, the car broke down he bought a new one, and gave the car to my parents, they fixed it and I pay them half the cost to fix it. My point being, my mom was driving it, and she got pulled over just for the tint, and they even used a little gun to measure how tinted it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom