Hurt my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hurted my back!

ownage said:
i think its perfectly fine to tell that story. Nothing bad, cuz at least you learned your lesson. And didnt do anything TOO stupid.

I agree. At least you didn't do something dumb like offer one of the cops your joint or something. :p

What are you, 16? Let this be a lesson learned. Bad habits like that can only get you in trouble, because if it wasn't illegal you and your friends wouldn't of booked. I hide waiting for kids that carry and do such things....Then when there on the hood of my car....They turn into big babies crying for their mommy trying to find some lame excuse to justify their possession and/or use.

Be smart, don't start.

AmericanSensei said:
What are you, 16? Let this be a lesson learned. Bad habits like that can only get you in trouble, because if it wasn't illegal you and your friends wouldn't of booked. I hide waiting for kids that carry and do such things....Then when there on the hood of my car....They turn into big babies crying for their mommy trying to find some lame excuse to justify their possession and/or use.

Be smart, don't start.

Your a cop?

Hey, just wondering, can a cop give someone a ticket, when someone on the highway reports some cars..Not saying I did any of this heh...But ok, three black cars, basically going 120 all the way to the beach, at a toll , we see a cop, so we all slow down, once we pass him, he follow..He goes behind the last car, then comes up on the left lane, looks at the last car, then comes up to my car, looks at us, then get infron of me, and in front of me is another car with my friend..My friend swithes lanes, and so does he, so im like shit hes gonna give us a ticket or something...So my friend goes in the the rest area, and we follow...So its all black cars, g35, maxima, murano...and a bunch of kids, so the cop circled around for a bit around the cars, as we went into the rest area food place...Now, if someone calls in, and says some people are driving bad on the road, can they pull you oveer and give a ticket, saying u match the descriptions..ahh that was long

Not without probable cause. If they had a license plate number (by they I mean whoever called) It might be possible, however a smart cop would only give a warning. I say that because you could take them to court saying the person who called just wanted to get you in trouble, or maybe that they read off the license plate number wrong.

Dev0115 said:
Hey, just wondering, can a cop give someone a ticket, when someone on the highway reports some cars..Not saying I did any of this heh...But ok, three black cars, basically going 120 all the way to the beach, at a toll , we see a cop, so we all slow down, once we pass him, he follow..He goes behind the last car, then comes up on the left lane, looks at the last car, then comes up to my car, looks at us, then get infron of me, and in front of me is another car with my friend..My friend swithes lanes, and so does he, so im like shit hes gonna give us a ticket or something...So my friend goes in the the rest area, and we follow...So its all black cars, g35, maxima, murano...and a bunch of kids, so the cop circled around for a bit around the cars, as we went into the rest area food place...Now, if someone calls in, and says some people are driving bad on the road, can they pull you oveer and give a ticket, saying u match the descriptions..ahh that was long

No. The Officer would have to see the offense in action, BUT you can be rest assured the vehicle more than likely will be pulled over and investigated.

If that was the case, People would be calling in having their enemies cited all day long for no illlegal offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom