Why do people act like this?

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Well me and a friend were playing in some pub server on cs:s. Then this guy just starts saying crap about us, you know the usual, "you suck noob". Well then I answered with, "STFU noob". After about 10mins of arguing he and someone else in his clan agreed to scrim me and my friend. Well they got completly owned 16-3. They didn't even bother staying for the rest of the rounds they just left. So my question is why do people act this way online? Cant everyone just get along?

People just try to act tough online, thats all...Theyhave no life, and play cs all day long, and when someone beats them, they get all mad, because they have no life outside of a computer...Just let it be man, they're just mad, they cant take a loss

Thats a stupid idea,that just because they cant see or touch eachother,there going to get alone.If that where true we would do war online via hacking.

The Amish Kid said:
Yeah stupid people just trying to be an e-thug

Lol 'E'

I remember seeing something like this.

There was some pissed off kid on Cs calling someone a nub and stuff. You know?

And the guy was staying cool etc. And then hes all like, man for you to say this stuff, you must have a small E-penis.

Haha, okay not that funny, you just had to see it in action. :D

Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded. :)

Back
Top Bottom