Hurt my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1337

Fully Optimized
Hmm, I dont know if im allowed to say this but here I got:

Yesterday, I was sleeping over at my friends place. I hole crap of people slept over like 6. when hes mom when to sleep, all of us went outside. This one guy pulls out some weed and rolls it up. All of them start smoking it, than my friend passes it to me. And im teen and its my first time so why not try alest 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, well I did alest 5 puffs!!. I did and it tasted like bad coffe! eww. Anyways we where walking down a ally and out side there was cops and my friends where still smoking. We see them and they see us and we just booked it! The cops didnt run after us but when I ran I ran really fast, and triped over a rock and hit a other rock on my right back on the bottom ( close to my butt ). So after that its been in pain!. cant walk with my right leg that much... See kids NEVER DO DRUGS!!! :)

Damn that sucks, umm yeah dont do drugs..ehh who am I kiddin we all do it..

Re: Hurted my back!

Dev0115 said:
Damn that sucks, umm yeah dont do drugs..ehh who am I kiddin we all do it..
Amen!

Copperhead said:
haha, u kno next time u get high ull tell that story
well I dont rember what happen after that. When I woke up the next morring. I was sleeping and there was a girl next to me on the computer.. im like wtf!!!

i think its perfectly fine to tell that story. Nothing bad, cuz at least you learned your lesson. And didnt do anything TOO stupid.

ownage said:
i think its perfectly fine to tell that story. Nothing bad, cuz at least you learned your lesson. And didnt do anything TOO stupid.
teh only stupid thing I did was. let the cops see at night! i dont think they will rember are faces

I've had similar experiences. 5 isn't that bad. Not that I would know.

Where I work, I was cleaning the garden and I found a half used blunt with a hellish little white plastic mouth peice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom