Stop With the Laziness!

Dev0115 said:
Yeah your rigt, but the ONLY thing that really makes me laugh, is the welcome threads..You know the ones that go "hey yeah im new, from another forum, thought I would come here..So yeah Ill be another normal face"...but then you never see them again :D
Yeah... I've noticed waay too many of them too :p

Hey, at least mine was true. :p Lol

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah... I've noticed waay too many of them too :p

Hey, at least mine was true. :p Lol

Cool, I didnt make a thread for some odd reason..Ehh I thought everyone would jump at me, you know omg noob here ect..

Dev0115 said:
Cool, I didnt make a thread for some odd reason..Ehh I thought everyone would jump at me, you know omg noob here ect..
Lol...I wouldn't care too much anyway :D ... at the time I saw other introduction threads that were going fine anyway so I made mine :)

Here

mine was very true. I kinda stopped posting at like 250 post,then for w/e reason I came back a couple of months ago and havent stoped since lol

King of Kings said:
mine was very true. I kinda stopped posting at like 250 post,then for w/e reason I came back a couple of months ago and havent stoped since lol
I think I left for like a week or something :p

Jordan Pardy said:
I think I left for like a week or something :p

I left after I got 30 posts, but I had it bookmarked, and then one day I clicked it, and well here I am..

King of Kings said:

I did someting like that. I came here wondering why emachines sucked, and then stopped, and I have no idea why I came back, but Ive been here ever sense........

Back
Top Bottom