root canal

Well its official,I have another root canal.Its the second to last tooth on the left side.I had one about two months ago,there not painfull,but annoying as a b****.I had to go to the dentist on four or five different occasions,and because I had to get a crown to the total came to about $1400.Have you ever had a root canal?If so did you think it was painfull? Everyone told me they where,I didnt think they hurt at all but just a big hassle.

Never had it myself, I've heard its painfull though and I'm not a fan of going to the dentist anyway - I always seem to have work done every time I got for a check up!

David Lindon said:
Never had it myself, I've heard its painfull though and I'm not a fan of going to the dentist anyway - I always seem to have work done every time I got for a check up!
That sucks im sorry to hear that :(

My teeth ar eusualyl fine except for recently when I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out at once, But I got to sleep while they did it:), My grandma used ot be my dentist

Root canal's aren't painful, the reason is that the tooth is dead and they need to get the vein out of the tooth before it gets infected. The tooth has no blood and therefore is dead and has no feeling. You do have to get a crown afterwards though to prevent the tooth from breaking.

Tommy Boy said:
Root canal's aren't painful, the reason is that the tooth is dead and they need to get the vein out of the tooth before it gets infected. The tooth has no blood and therefore is dead and has no feeling. You do have to get a crown afterwards though to prevent the tooth from breaking.

yep painless,the real pain is all the trips you have to make to get that and the crown done. it was like 5 or 6 last time!

Back
Top Bottom