wireless keyboard mouse

adamr1001

In Runtime
hello, i have about 30 pounds to get a wireless keyboard mouce combo, one with a longish range (as far as possible) and i would prefer a rounded keyboard rather than those really small sqaure ones. I have been thinking of the microsoft desktop 1000 and the logitech ex110 but would be happy to get a different one, what would you suggest i bought?
thanks

yes some moderate gaming, is newegg us based because i would prefer to buy from the uk thanks

adamr100 said:
yes some moderate gaming, is newegg us based because i would prefer to buy from the uk thanks
Yes its US based but I dont know of any UK sites so I just used newegg to show you.

Here I found a website where you can get the keyboard/mouse combo that The Amish Kid suggested -

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/st...null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=334353&category_oid=

Although you said 30 pounds...so this may be out of your reach?

I have the MX3100 which is the same as the MX3000 but mine has the better mouse (MX1000 rather than the MX600) but the keyboard is the same. So all I can say is..the keyboard rocks...it's got really good range...sometimes I get it in the next room (and I have double bricks in my house lol). But yep, the keyboard is good, got a nice touch, nice buttons just overall quality.

Other keyboard/mouse combo's i've owned haven't been that great so I can't really recommend any..

I'm not really sure but I guess there wouldn't be a problem if you set them on different frequencys...but isn't that £27.95 for just a mouse? I thought you had 30 pounds in total for both keyboard and mouse lol.

Ah well....someone should be able to tell you the definite answer to the interference thingy, cos I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom