Ha! Guess what happened!

99nasha said:
Sorry dude...It was £90. Long day! And if your planning on doing the 125 course and have no experience with a bike with gears your in for a shock.

Took me ages to get the hang of gears on my motocross bike, so when it came to the course it was pretty easy for me

Well, im 16, have my provisional, so I can only do 50cc, well, infact, it's 49cc, it has to be under 50! haha!

£90? That's good, where was it? And do they have a website, and did that include everythinggg.. ?

EDIT> Dont know what happened with the double post, someone please delete this one!

Lol, sleek not sexy :p

Pretty nice though.. Really nice actually, sucks about the motor though.

It's one of the nicest mopeds I have ever seen! The other day, I saw this yellow superbike, really nice thing, huge as well. The guy was at a red light, and I kept thinking to myself, with me and all my mates watching, bet he shows off somehow, maybe a wheelie, or beast his engine up really loudly, so the lights changed, he did something with his foot, and behold!...his "superbike" had a moped engine! So this really nice superbike, went off, about 30mph, with the most awful sound you have ever heard! Sooo funny!

Quick snap today! I have to pass my drving test...I feel like im going to die everytime I go on it :rolleyes:

Photo-0049.jpg

nice nasha, wats the red L for? and btw thats not a moped is it? i kno it's small and shaped like 1 but i thought mopeds had 2 have petals?

MooseMan said:
nice nasha, wats the red L for? and btw thats not a moped is it? i kno it's small and shaped like 1 but i thought mopeds had 2 have petals?

The red "L" is a learner plate, it is to let other drivers know he is a learner, so they should be cautious, and aware..

And that is a moped, I think you are thinking of pushbikes, which have two pedals, as far as I know, petals, come on flowers!

joxley1990 said:
The red "L" is a learner plate, it is to let other drivers know he is a learner, so they should be cautious, and aware..

And that is a moped, I think you are thinking of pushbikes, which have two pedals, as far as I know, petals, come on flowers!
lol >.<! so wat if i spet it wrong :p i guess i will have 2 make a moped with pedals all over it : D

That is one sweet ride dude!, Omg this kid that I work with him and I were like yeah we should get some mopeds and Deliver pizza, Him and I work at a pizza place

Back
Top Bottom