Tele-marketers

I say, do what ever you want to them, do the most anoying things you can think of! They signed up for a job to anoying and piss off people. I say they deserve to be cussed out or what ever you guys do.

But, these days all people that call trying to sell stuff are recordings.

Ehh, I just say no one over 18's home, and hang up..Dont really have fun making fun of someone, who is just doing their job, you got to do what you got to do, to put bread on the table..Im sure if they could get another job, they would..Its not like they like doing it, they have to, thats what the jobs about..They're just making a honest living, I dont find it funny to make fun of them for it..

Alvino, I'm on that too, but the bastards manage to find my phone somehow. Nowdays it's more like some nonprofit organization seeking help, so not _as_ bad.

The only telemarketers we get, are the ones for like Fire depot and Police depo stuff. And I dont want to do anything rude to them, so I just say I already have it, and then tell them my age, and thats enough for them.

rakedog said:
Alvino, I'm on that too, but the bastards manage to find my phone somehow. Nowdays it's more like some nonprofit organization seeking help, so not _as_ bad.

Haha, we hardly get any telemarketers now. I almost miss them now. I remember before we were on that list, our phone would ring so many times a day.

I get a lot of automated calls, easy to deal with, but very annoying when you're expecting an important call.

but very annoying when you're expecting an important call.

Exactly, I remember when I did have a home phone, expecting a call, it rings. Yay!!!! then you want to be mean to em lol.

Back
Top Bottom