cant decide on phone

My dad has a razr, and its fine..But your right, they do suck..Its like the most played out phone ever, now that its cheap as hell, everyone has it aha..

a lot of my friends have razrs and they are always breaking..very poorly made phone...anyway, i hope the slvr works out for u

I just got to actually use a razr for a bit, my cousin came over,and she just got one...Man why do all motorola phones, have the same ugly menu..I mean, they've been using the same icons for so long..the keypad is sweet, the blue really looks nice..Other then that, ehh does look preety easy to break..But I guess its good as a mp3 phone..Wouldnt get it, but thats just my opinion..Too much, for a phone thats only really for mp3s..

Dev0115 said:
I just got to actually use a razr for a bit, my cousin came over,and she just got one...Man why do all motorola phones, have the same ugly menu..I mean, they've been using the same icons for so long..the keypad is sweet, the blue really looks nice..Other then that, ehh does look preety easy to break..But I guess its good as a mp3 phone..Wouldnt get it, but thats just my opinion..Too much, for a phone thats only really for mp3s..
yea my mom just got one also i decided to switch out my slvr for a d807 and its awesome!! :D

ericf1993 said:
yea my mom just got one also i decided to switch out my slvr for a d807 and its awesome!! :D

hey way to go! thats a great decision, u wont be sorry, the d807's are awesome

Yeah man good choice, the slvr ehh it just doesnt cut it...I think the d807 will do just fine..

Back
Top Bottom