Stargate?

I always download them because they don't show it here. They showed like the 1st 4 or maybe 5 seasons and then stopped.

Jon. said:
Anybody gonna watch the premiere tomorrow?
WOW!! I didn't know a new film was out, Stargate is my all-time sci-fi fave, too much to hope I suppose that it stars the TV series actors, mmmmm, that gorgeous yummy Amanda Tapping, a-r-o-o-o-o!!! *drool*

WOW!! I didn't know a new film was out, Stargate is my all-time sci-fi fave, too much to hope I suppose that it stars the TV series actors, mmmmm, that gorgeous yummy Amanda Tapping, a-r-o-o-o-o!!! *drool*

Hahahaha, no, no, no, it's the premire of season 10 lol.

Jon. said:
Hahahaha, no, no, no, it's the premire of season 10 lol.
Oh good, I don't go to the cinema these days. 'spect we'll get season 10 over here in the autumn or spring next year, hope they continue with the Goa'uld, but I'm getting a bit fed up with the mechanical spider thingies, can't think of the name, & are they having a new series of Stargate Atlantis? that's great also.

Oh good, I don't go to the cinema these days. 'spect we'll get season 10 over here in the autumn or spring next year, hope they continue with the Goa'uld, but I'm getting a bit fed up with the mechanical spider thingies, can't think of the name, & are they having a new series of Stargate Atlantis? that's great also.

Yeah the "replicators" (Sad that I know that) are pretty much done with I think, but yeah plot to this one is the new enemy "Ori" are coming into our galaxy and pretty much kick are azz, and they have to find away to stop em. Awesome last episode to season 9, this season should be very good. And yes they're also making a new season to Atlantis. Looks perdy darn good too.

Back
Top Bottom