Photoshop Tutorial: Unpixelate a Pixelated image...

Blonde that negative rep was not appreciated, as I am just stating the facts. Second of all, you asking for the positive rep on MSN

MarxSoccer said:
Blonde that negative rep was not appreciated, as I am just stating the facts. Second of all, you asking for the positive rep on MSN

lol now you know how I feel, I got a negativew rep in the "omg wow thread" for what, because the thread is misleading :rolleyes: :mad:

Blonde said:
Yes, Yet another tutorial...
Ever had an image that is impossible to make out? Like this one for example:
pixelated2wt.jpg

and wanted to make it seeable?

...I think i like the picture before it was 'photoshopped'............

Blonde;
1. Thanks but no thanks for the 'tutorial' but im ' going to be blunt, you wont like it.. but tutorials are when its professional and its currect, that.is.not. It aint even close to a 'tutorial'. Ans P.S google lies, its not always right, just like everything you research on the net..its the net...
So give up the postwhore'n about your totally rad tutorials :) XD i know another lot of CF people to hate me =)... *waits for teh neg rep, onos more0rz*

Dev0115; Everyone gets neg rep, get over it. Ive got neg rep for no reason.. You get over it..

MarxSoccer; Your right,
~
Originally Posted by MarxSoccer
That's not a pixelated image to start with.. That's just a filter>Texture

Mods/David close the pointless 'tut' thread.
..If you think, and whatever..

Have a lovely day ya'll =P

geek_gal said:
...I think i like the picture before it was 'photoshopped'............

Blonde;
1. Thanks but no thanks for the 'tutorial' but im ' going to be blunt, you wont like it.. but tutorials are when its professional and its currect, that.is.not. It aint even close to a 'tutorial'. Ans P.S google lies, its not always right, just like everything you research on the net..its the net...
So give up the postwhore'n about your totally rad tutorials :) XD i know another lot of CF people to hate me =)... *waits for teh neg rep, onos more0rz*

Dev0115; Everyone gets neg rep, get over it. Ive got neg rep for no reason.. You get over it..

MarxSoccer; Your right,
~
Originally Posted by MarxSoccer
That's not a pixelated image to start with.. That's just a filter>Texture

Mods/David close the pointless 'tut' thread.
..If you think, and whatever..

Have a lovely day ya'll =P

Umm, yeah, I did get over it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..He was just was trying to imply something, and therfor I said something..You really shouldnt talk, when you dont even know the whole story behind whats going on.. :rolleyes: So yeah, just hop off

Back
Top Bottom