Plz help

yeah. the no internet part is confusing
alienware? no don't get that, it's a waste of money.
if you're set on a laptop i would just get a dell one.. personal preference.
building a computer is very easy, i suggest you look into that before anything else.

Hah, I can guarantee that if you're going to use that laptop for gaming, you'll want Internet. And, a gaming laptop for 700 bucks just isn't going to happen. If you want a good gaming laptop, you're looking at at least 1,000 dollars, and that's the bare minimum most likely.

They're overpriced and are notorious for overheating. You can find a much better deal with just about any other company, including HP, Dell, and Gateway.

I can't imagine you buying a decent gaming Alienware laptop for 700 dollars anyway.

ok first of all stop double posting and give us time to answer, were not here 24/7 but we will get here eventually, i would not get a laptop esspecially one for gaming because they are impossible to upgrade, if u are willing to spend about $1000 u could get a very decent computer but wait until the conroe comes out (wow i have no idea how many people ive said that to now), the conroe comes out in a couple of weeks and on the same day amd is having a massive price cut so buying now is stupid

Back
Top Bottom