Newegg ships a day early (T/F)

I'm not so sure about today, why don't you check up on the tracking? thats all it told you? it should say more, like " arrival scan" "departure scan" or something like that...

but if u can find anything then it'll probly come tomorrow

I got like 5 pairs of shoes, well now 4 one fell apart. I paid 25 bucks for all 5 pairs and they lasted me 6 months before cracking down. I could give a crap less whats on my feet as long as its cheap, and fits.

AS for newegg shipping a day earlier, depends where you live and how close you are to them. If your really close day early is common, if your far away, on the day they say it'll be there is common as well.

Well if you chose UPS youll be lucky if they ever come! UPS sucks, i cant believe thats there main shipping provider now. Fedex always delivered my packages a day early, and early in the day. UPS always ships them on the day, at like 7 at night. And a few times a day late.

Usually Newegg ships everything on time. My best incident I think was when I made an order monday 1 a.m., and recieved it wednesday during the day. Fast service. :)

But it bugs me when they ship items to a warehouse 20 miles from my home at the most, then close down for the weekend, and only give it to me on monday.

Either way, I'm still a loyal newegger.

This is the last status

BALDWIN PARK, CA, US 07/11/2006 9:19 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

So it says its still on time.. Although, unless the dude drives all night, I dont know how. Then again, he could be in Washington already, and just waiting to be scaned and send the packages to the little vans...

I just checked mine and it says the package arrived in Sycamore Il this morning at 5:45AM, so I'm just waiting for the mail lady now :p

ArrizX said:
This is the last status

BALDWIN PARK, CA, US 07/11/2006 9:19 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

So it says its still on time.. Although, unless the dude drives all night, I dont know how. Then again, he could be in Washington already, and just waiting to be scaned and send the packages to the little vans...

Yeah, that's one of FedEx's warehouses. Most shipments from Newegg go there. You'll probably get it tomorrow.

MarxSoccer said:
I just checked mine and it says the package arrived in Sycamore Il this morning at 5:45AM, so I'm just waiting for the mail lady now :p
I would be excited for those cleats too. Right now I have Lotto Sheva 7 Extreme's. They are nice but I need a new pair.

I ordered a hard drive and IDE cable Monday night (about 9 PM) and it got here today at about 1 PM. They shipped it out Tuesday. I live in Alabama, and the cable came from New Jersey, while the hard drive came out of Tennessee. They always get my packages here a day earlier than they say. I used FedEx Express Saver (the lowest grade). I'd never use UPS.

Newegg is usually really well when it comes to parts delivery...

BUT...For others... Before you click the 24.99 addtion for NEXT DAY arrival, make sure the wharehouse isn't 10 miles away.

I ordered next day, THEN come to find that the wharehouse is only 20 minutes away.

Back
Top Bottom