Movie Reviews

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
I think we should start a thread where we suggest really good movies that we have seen and recommend to others. The reviews should be in this format.

Title
Your rating (out of 10)
summary (but dont spoil it)
your review

ill be starting, but im busy right now, so later im writing a review for the hills have eyes.

Well I just bought the negotiator and it is great. Its about a negotiator who gets framed and takes hostages will trying to prove his innocence. Its very clever and a great watch.

David Lindon said:
Well I just bought the negotiator and it is great. Its about a negotiator who gets framed and takes hostages will trying to prove his innocence. Its very clever and a great watch.

Samuel Jackson, and Kevin Spacey, not a bad film to watch to kill the time, I think the best film I have seen recently is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, with Val Kilmer, absolutely hilarious, and very cleverly directed and written.

i just watched the boondock saints. it's been out for a long time. a violent movie, lots of language. watch it if you're bored :)

Bufflo soliders was great, about a ex-con who joined the army. Created crack labs on the army base and even once robed a armory convey and stored in a nuclear facility.

I saw behind enemy lines (some weird addition) about the serbs and bosians fighting and well lets just say it was overall extermely gay because all of it was in Russia or somthing and a few french here and there teh UN guy spoke a lil bit of english, AKA biggest waste of my time ever.

Normally I just use Yahoo! movies for summaries, and reviews. The best movies I saw recently were Nacho Libre and Superman. I saw Nacho Libre with a bunch of my friends, it was a blast. Kind of like Napoleon Dynamite. Superman was good too, but the story didnt captivate me. The effects and everything were good, but something was missing. I dunno, anyone else feel this way?

Back
Top Bottom