Tele-marketers

tis' true, but what im saying, is that upon being rude, you yourself are not being an over all good person, and its good to be a good person, and if your not a good person, then you are being a bad person, and if your being a bad person then thats not good.

Thats the overall point im trying to get across, its not good to not be good to telemarketers, whether you believe in karma or not is completely up to you, but being nasty to people you dont even know is unheard of in any other situation.

xguynameddavex, too bad for your ex. There are things that naturally piss people off in this world, and getting called while you're eating dinner to try and sell you stuff will naturally piss me off. I personally don't even bother playing tricks on them, just because I really have better things to do, but I applaud those who do stand up against telemarketers and show them what people think of them. I think it's a terrible buisness and to make their job harder makes me happy. It just means some poor soul will get 1 less call because I took up a minute or two of the telemarketers time.

And if the manager ever called me to tell me to stop harrassing their employees, I'd tell him to screw off and tell them to stop calling me.

Telemarketers harass me, my family, and my phone line. I feel absolutely no remorse for doing the same to them.

Yuppie.

Manger was fairly ticked because I figure it wasn't extactly the first time i've ticked off her employees. O well I didn't care.

And as for your GF, I don't feel a bit sorry for her, she took the job what does she expect to be treated with kindness upon ever call?

I didnt ask you to feel sorry for her, and no, i would not expect kindness from every call, but i would just expect, (being human and all) That you and everyone else screaming in their ears and swearing at them would have some sort of compasion for them knowing they are human just like everyone else, they go to work like everyone else, and could do without the extra grief that people give them.

I stand corrected.

I didnt ask you to feel sorry for her, and no, i would not expect kindness from every call, but i would just expect, (being human and all) That you and everyone else screaming in their ears and swearing at them would have some sort of compasion for them knowing they are human just like everyone else, they go to work like everyone else, and could do without the extra grief that people give them.

I never screamed or cussed them out, I just annoyed them theres a difference between shoting insults and trying to sell sombody somthing well they try to sell you.

Hense the "everyone else" right before the shouting and swearing accusation. Your arguing for everyone else that said they did something to them too. So its its you/the people versus Dave.

Im just arguing my points, and directing them in your sides general direction, that doesnt nescessaraly mean its you im talking about, but either way, trying to sell them something back is all in fun and humorous, and we are in agreeance that screaming F**K in their ear is a completely different story altogether.

Ever since we got vonage about a year ago, we haven't gotten one telemarketer call. Almost all of our calls are long distance so that's why we got it. It's not too bad actually. I like the fact we don't get any annoying telemarketers or unwanted calls anymore....

I usually do somthing really crazy. I dont answer the phone! Or there's somthing really funny diagram I saw a wihle back that gives you questions to ask the telemarketer.

xguynameddavex, let me remind you again. They harass me by calling me when I'm busy. So why not harass them back. Fair world my friend.

Back
Top Bottom