Tele-marketers

I ask if I can have their home phone number and call them back when they're eating their dinner...

They're just doing their job, their people just like you, you think its easy being nice to people like you guys all day?

The best thing to do is to just hang up.

Some things you guys do is really mean, its very ignorant to be so mean to them, they have feelings too :(

They're just doing their job, their people just like you, you think its easy being nice to people like you guys all day?

Some things you guys do is really mean, its very ignorant to be so mean to them, they have feelings too

They get paid to deal with it. I don't feel sorry for them.

lol, nice way to think of it. Also, my mum said, 'can i sell you a new car with insurance' or if they want windows done my mum says i dont cus my husband does it for a living!!

xguynameddavex said:

Some things you guys do is really mean, its very ignorant to be so mean to them, they have feelings too :(
lol that would be an easy job listening to people swaring at you, i would have tons of stories to tell :D i think it would be a fun job :D

Linux Guru said:
lol that would be an easy job listening to people swaring at you, i would have tons of stories to tell :D i think it would be a fun job :D

haha, i huess thatnwould be a pretty cool job. i mean, going into that feild of work, you can not expect to be treated nicely, so you ant really feel sorry for them because they know for a fact what they are getting themselves into.

yeah, but upon treatin them badly, your just making it a little worse, I had a gf that was a telemarketer, thats the only reason why i stick up for em'. She would come home sometimes and ask me "how can some people be so mean." almost crying...

Thats why i say that, upon being mean to them, upon thinking its ok to treat them like a pile of shitzu, your just making things worse for them, but some might not realize that, because they dont know the ways of the 9 to 5 mon thru fri, ignorence is bliss.

Back
Top Bottom