Is this company any good??

idk man, you get what you pay for, remember that

if you want a good web host, go with 1&1, they're the most solid company around

Great, I'm going to check it out right now. Any of you guys have your own professional website up? Lol, I have Dreamweaver 8 and don't even know how to use it. Just playing with it right now..

So which company would you go for web design?

TRDCorolla said:
Great, I'm going to check it out right now. Any of you guys have your own professional website up? Lol, I have Dreamweaver 8 and don't even know how to use it. Just playing with it right now..

So which company would you go for web design?
what do u mean by web design? if u want me 2 create a page for u i can. i've got my CIW Asosicates and site designers ^_^

I would use a free host with a forum I know they are high maintance but you can get help easily with the admins aslo google now has a beta webhost that you can use if you don't have any experiance but if that is what you are looking for you can go to www.pixel2life.com or www.w3schools.comw3schools for plenty of tutorails

joepic said:
idk man, you get what you pay for, remember that

if you want a good web host, go with 1&1, they're the most solid company around
there mysql is only 100 mb...

go with bluehost.com

Yeah, 1&1 is very restricted with MySQL. they don't allow active things like counters or advertisement rotators or anything like that. 1&1 is a good host though, but they don't support Paypal and support waiting times are terrible.
sad5.gif

i really do recommend icdsoft.

no, i dont work for them, but i have used them for maybe 40 clients.

support is second to none, they almost always reply within a couple of mins.
they have good deals, uptime and features are very good.

my tuppence...

cheers
Dan

Back
Top Bottom