NFS most wanted lag

mikee

Fully Optimized
When I'm playing NFS most wanted it looks like it is running at a low frame rate that is making it hard to play. I'm using a nocd patch so it runs everything off the hard drive.

are u sure it meets system requirements? might there be something running in background? and also where'd you get the no-cd patch.. try gameburnworld

It's the graphics card. If you want to play at a faster frame rate, you'll have to drop either the resolution or the settings down, or maybe both.

It'll be the graphics card.

Yeah, that graphics cards not too good for that game to run in good settings.

I do find though, even with my system, the game sort of jitters every minute or so (almost freezes)

Yeah, mine too. I use the cd bypasser and it's not it. It's graphics. I have to run at 1024x780 or whatever that resolution is. I can support 1280x1040, but too much lag for my taste. And I like AA and AP, so....

right now I have it running at 1024 x 768 and I got the patch from gamecopyworld. also I don't think it would be my video card because this game says the minimum is geforce 2mx.

Yeah, on the lowest settings maybe, but on the highest, and even Medium settings, its quite a resource hogger.

Back
Top Bottom