Liquid Crack

Half Evil

Golden Master
Hey, I found this interesting.

I have a head cold right now, and my mom is all like, here use this Afrin. Afrin, if you dont know, is a liquid that you spray up your nose, and basicly it tells your head not to be plugged up..

Well I told my mom that I didnt want to use it, and save it for a worse time, because I didnt want to become immune to it. But you cant, I thought you could. My mistake: You dont become immune, you become addicted.

Lol yes, you can become addicted to something that you can find on any store generic store shelf.

I mean it cant be good for you to be shootin that stuff up your nose all day. So my question is this. Why did the (whatever the drug administation is) approve the drug, if it is ''addicting''.

Note-You have to use this stuff ALOT! to become addicted, but none the less. You know what I mean? Use the reccomended on the back and your fine. Do it like two dozen times a day, for the time period your sick, well that could be a problem, see what im saying?

Wtf?
Thats WTF to, 1. thats weird, like a nose spary o.o addicting? Ive heard of 'illegal' drugs adicting and other pre' drugs, but over the counter drugs? :\

And WTF everyone on CF seems to be getting sick or something wrong {in threads}.. :S

also ; With why would they approve of the drug its its adicting is interesting but non the less, even if you do have to have alot of the stuff, its still the points, so yeah i do get what your saying o.o :eek: People abuse things with out noitce when your sick you arent always in the right mind {sometimes etc} IDK..

How would you 'drown' in nose spray(if its that egactly-sp*) lol :s

And o.m.g LMFAO!!!!!!!1111111111111111
Liquid Crack XD

the real liquid crack is energy drinks. im at like 4 a day.but everyone is getting sick. yesterday morning a fealt worse than I have in months. my stomach was freaking killing me. almost in tears. I was suffering because no matter what I did it hurt so its like I just had to take it. I poped a advil or something and laid down and by a mirical I passed out and woke up better lol

r u guys all stupid?
all sleep medicines, and many other over the counter drugs say at the bottom, and or say in the commercials "Of couse with all sleep medicines, Nyquil might carry some risk of dependency" translated: ur gonna get addicted

theres alot of otc medicine that you can get hooked on. i forgot a type of tylenol has codeine in it, which is allegedly very addictive, all the sleeping medicine may lead to dependency so on so forth.

boardordi3 said:
r u guys all stupid?
all sleep medicines, and many other over the counter drugs say at the bottom, and or say in the commercials "Of couse with all sleep medicines, Nyquil might carry some risk of dependency" translated: ur gonna get addicted

Yeah, thats a risk. Afrin isnt a risk, if you use it enough, you WILL. No if ands or buts about it.

I use to be in love with the bubble gum pink medicine that you got for strep or something. I would always have like 3 spoons worth isntead of one :p

Back
Top Bottom