View All Reputation

Jordan Pardy said:
In my User CP, where it lets you view your latest reputation points, it only shows so many on mine, is there a way to view all of your reputation points with the comments and whatnot? :)
You're lucky JP, I've tried to access mine on my CP, & failed miserably, [duh!] what the heck am I doing wrong, take me through it, would you?

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, it would, be a seperate page wouldn't. But some of those 48 points could be points that are automatically given for the amount of posts you have and your length of time here.
As I understand there are a certain amount of rep points that are awarded based on the amount of time that you've been here. (that explains why some people with low post counts have a fairly decent rep).

but there is a lso a thing called rep power, each group of people, (meber/mod/admin) appears to have a different rep power, rep power is the amount of points awarded to you for each type of post.

this can cause some fairly zanny results, for example, I shot to the top of the leader board in rep after being awarded rep points by david and mixx, which suggests that david has a larger rep power than anyone, and moderators have a second highest rep power, followed by the members.

that is to say, for example,
if david gives you positive reputation this will in fact add perhaps 10 rep points for one post,
if a mod give you good rep then that's perhaps 5 rep points, and when an ordinary member gives you rep points that might be two rep points.

or it might even go into more detail than that, for example, a new member might be 1 rep point, member might give two points with each favoured post, gurus get three etc, (I forget how many levels there are).

but certainly, there are some people on the boards who have more rep power than others, so your 48 rep points might actually be just four from david, rather than 48 from members.

again, we are left in the dark about this cause david set it up and it's a closely guarded secret!

Ahhhh! Thats very interesting!

Yeah there is only 10, your right, and i noiced that it moved off the page now, as i thought was my first neg rep was my first rep/comment, now its off the page as someone gave me a positive rep from this thread (no idea who, or why, did'nt do anything helpful :s) but hey thanks' to somebody but really i dont deserve it =)

But yeah that makes sense, i think!
and, Yeah, what i thought you would start with x-amount of rep to start you off, but maybe not :S, meh, anywho, rep is rep!

Yeah; I never thought of it that way.

You're lucky JP, I've tried to access mine on my CP, & failed miserably, [duh!] what the heck am I doing wrong, take me through it, would you?
Huh? You just press UserCP and under the subscribed threads, it should list some reputation points...

Got it, 48 green [thanks guy's nice comments] & 4 red, w-e-l-l-l-l, let's face it, I didn't expect a clean sheet, but 4 reds isn't bad, & they were at the time of the hate Brookie campaign, it could of been more, I realise that, you've heard of a born again Christian,..... well I'm a born again mod,
angel.gif
no, really!

Back
Top Bottom