Newegg ships a day early (T/F)

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well as you all [might] know, (ini my sig) I ordered a 7600GT. I was just wondering if I would get it tomorrow, instead of friday. It was shipped out of Cali, and im in Washington. So what are the odds? Because my friend is all like ''Oh yeah you should get it a day early".

The estimated shipping is usually a day or two later then it actually can arrive..Most companies do that, so just incase there is a hold up, they dont get sued ect..If its really coming on the 12 they will say the 14, that way if there is a problem, they have the 2 days..Not sure about newegg.

Thats what I fugred, but, I think the speakers we ordered from them, arrived on the day. So I dont know. Just anxious if you cant tell :D

I'm in the same boat with you. My $200 shoes better be here tomorrow :( They were in Cali on the 11th, and tomorrows the 13th so :(

What kind of shoes, but Im going to take a guess, and say Jordans..I felt the same way, when I was waiting for my T_Macs to come in, like evry place around me didnt have them :mad:

Nah, they usually ship on the day it's scheduled to be there. Are you shipping via FedEx or UPS? FedEx is fast and precise, so if you check the tracker, it usually tells you the last position it was in or if it's in transit. UPS is fast, but I hate their tracking system. It's not as precise as FedEx's.

I live in California, and if I select ground shipping it usually arrives the day it's scheduled to arrive.

i live in NJ and newegg has a warehouse here so i usually get my stuff a day before, except one time where the new jersey warehouse was out of stock and they needed to get the parts from the california warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom