anyone have irc who could send me vista build 5456?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, need a disclaimer, because this isnt allowed. You cant ask for a copyrighted program. And Vistsa probably has a copyright somewhere.

So.. Yeah, that or its locked. Sorry man :(

ArrizX said:
Um, need a disclaimer, because this isnt allowed. You cant ask for a copyrighted program. And Vistsa probably has a copyright somewhere.

So.. Yeah, that or its locked. Sorry man :(
what you mean? vista is a beta so its legal.

and i have a legal cd key from ms

Like I said in aim, I dont know, because its not open for download, I dont see why itslegal anymore for download. Use, yes, download and distriubtion, I dont know....

well it's kinda hard to know since it's beta, so testing. But then again it's a closed beta so it's only for certain people.

But I don't see the harm in this, since u can't buy it from anywhere microsoft won't be losing money if u dl it, and u will help them by testing the new product and reporting if there is some problems.

Yeah, Microsoft will probably benefit from it, more beta testers = more bug report, possibly. But it could be copyrighted, could not...

But then again it's a closed beta so it's only for certain people.
No its not, its a public beta. They had it on the download site and available for DVD orders the other day... didn't they?

Jordan Pardy said:
No its not, its a public beta. They had it on the download site and available for DVD orders the other day... didn't they?

no, Windows Vista Beta 2 is a closed beta for MSDN and TechNet subscribers.
The beta 1 might have been open, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom