i broke my foot

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
yep, its broken alright. ok, this is what happened: i was skateboarding, trying to do this trick over some stairs (7, t be axact) so its was about a 4 or 5 foot drop. i just completely messed up and landed on my foot weird. it didnt hurt at first, butm when i stood up, i sceamed loud as hell and collaspsed on the ground. since im so damn poor and cant afford a cell phone, i had to walk, no, hop on one foot, the equivalent of about 3 city blocks to get to a pay phone, because i was in the middle of a college campus. i called my mom to pick me up, and when i told her where i was at, she didnt know how to get there, so i had to walk 2 more bloacks to somewhere she could locate. by this time, i was seriously abotu to just scream my head off. ok, so, she picks me up, takes me to the hospital, and i have to wait one hour in the waiting rooom before they call me back. then, i get in the doctors office, and i wait 2 hours until someone actually sees me. they take some xrays, and then its another 2 hours before they return and wrap this stuff around my foot. and, it turns out that "theyve had a lot of injured people this summer and they are clean out of crutches." so, they refer us to a local grocery store to get some crutches. a grocery store! well, since they just took their damn sweet time lookign at my xrays, it was past 11 oclock and the store was closed. so now, i have to limp around everywhere until tomorrow, when we go to the store to get crutches. but, with my luck, the store will be out of crutches or something. ugh. this day has been complete crap. and t top it all of my foot hurt like hell through the entire thing.

btw, i can post some pics of the xrays tomorrow, because i dont have a camera right now.

That must hurt, ive hurt myself alot before skateboarding on steps and a ramp. Im sure ill get over it, good luck with getting crutches.

Wow, feel sorry for you man.

When my brother broke his wrist at a fair my mom went with him to the hospital at around 3 in the afternoon and they didn't get back until around 9. So they waited and got treated there in 6 hours.

I think they had to drain his arm or something. Pretty messed up.

Back
Top Bottom