is this right?!

well for one, i'm 15, and don't have any money. i guess thats it. anybody know how to install mods for gta san andreas? PM Me

Haha, I have no money either and I'm 18. Don't worry about it :p

I did get £10 though today for selling a printer I got for free, and I'm planning on getting £30 for an animation job I'm doing for my dads site :D

You just need to find little jobs. Thats where the money really comes from!

if u leave your computer at that temperature u risk damaging it, from the sounds of it its a pretty old computer so i think the thermal paste has worn out or somethin, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835100007 buy that, take the heatsink off and get all the old thermal paste off with some rubbing alcohol, then when its nice and clean put a small blob of thermal paste in the middle of the cpu and spread it around with ur finger so u get a nice even thin layer on the cpu, put the heatsink back on along with that fan u bought and u will see much lower temps all for $6, i dont know about u but i would spend $6 to save my comp

I wouldn't use your finger. The last time I did that with thermal compound, I had to wash for about 10 minutes to get all of it off...

maybe if it was at a local store hell yea i would...parents don't like buying online for some wierd reason.

Kage said:
I wouldn't use your finger. The last time I did that with thermal compound, I had to wash for about 10 minutes to get all of it off...
bit of soap and it came off fine for me...oh well, anyway it doesnt have to be online, any computer shop will have it

okay now i'm trying PC Wizard 2006 and it says the processor temp is 40 degrees celsius. is this more accurate? i didn't change any heatsink or cooling stuffs...

untitled7ve1.jpg

drumthrasher said:
okay now i'm trying PC Wizard 2006 and it says the processor temp is 40 degrees celsius. is this more accurate? i didn't change any heatsink or cooling stuffs...

untitled7ve1.jpg

yes sir, that sounds a lot more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom