logitech mx700

ArrizX said:
Really? I have the Mx518, and I really dont think its that good. Although, it might be the video card that gives it the ''rough'' movement in game. Ill have to experiement when i get my new card.

I'm using the MX518 and it's awesome. 1600dpi is just right for me.

Yeah, for that, I'd definetly say go for that mouse, although the g7 is the better upgrade to that mouse. I use the mx510, and that's a wireless version of it. Sure beats wires, but I hate lag, recharging batteries, buying them, etc. But yeah, go for it. The g7 is the better mouse with more features, but the 700 is probably cheaper...

The G7 is improved over the MX700. The lag should be reduced and battery life longer.

i'm using the mx510. i didn't like the drivers that came with it tho, it made sensitivity in game really awkward so i just uninstalled it. love it.

Alvino, did you use the software that came with your mouse? Because im not. That may be why i have the roughness problems.

SetPoint? Hell no. I don't even bother using it. I don't really need the dpi adjustments, so I don't need to use it.

i don't like the software that comes with logitech mice.. they make sensitivity all queer and everything during game play.

Back
Top Bottom