T-Mobile

xguynameddavex said:
One thing though, DO NOT GO WITH THE TMOBILE ANYWHERE PLAN FOR 40$.

Even though its wireless anywere even with a laptop, Its not worth it.

why is it bad? the anywhere plan? sounds interesting :)

Before I signed for another two years with Verizon Wireless, I thought about T-Moble. Seriously. They have very nice plans for the LA area, but I don't live in the LA County right now (will move soon hopefully, back over there). In my opinion from friends that have T-Mobile, they say it's ok. Some places get more signal than others. I do notice they are weaker compared to Verizon Wireless. For ex. my friend and I compare our signal strengths a lot when we're out messing around. In underpasses, in between canyons or hills, my phone always have the higher bar than his. One time, his phone cut out already while I was still talking on mine in the foothills, but it crackled a bit.

T-Mobile have a nice plan, but depending on your area. For LA County residence, you get unlimited night and weekend minutes, 1000 anytime minutes and all the good stuff, nationwide, etc, for just $39.99!!!!!! That's damn good. I'm paying that same price and I'm only getting 450 anytime minutes!!!! But majority of my friends have Verizon Wireless, haha. Free mobile to mobile IN -Calling. Take that POTS.

I agree TRD. I've gone through so many phone providers it's funny.

Started with Sprint, Had for 3 years, Service declined to frustrating times. Then Cancelled and went with Cingular for thier Treo 650 for $500, Boy was that a bad idea, Call volume and reception sucked. So I cancelled the account and am now with Verizon as current. I am very pleased with thier services by far. Reception is always top, downloading is easy as click. And not to mention, their GPS Navigation system is something out of this world of fun.

I was sold with the LG VX9800 phone. http://www.mobiledia.com/reviews/lg/vx9800/page1.html

A lil big by some standards, but taken into account the features of this phone, its completely justified. I have family in Alaska and friends out of the state which I keep in contact daily VIA Text messaging, and the full keyboard on this beast couldn't make it easier.

The 1.3 MP Camera takes unbelievably crisp pictures up to 1280x960.

I'm sold with Verizon.

Only reason I'd be going with Tmobile is for the Sidekick3. I'm thinking the plan you're talking about TRD, that plus the $20 data you have to get, not too bad, $60 a month

I have T-Mobile. I like it a lot, and the service is pretty good. I seem to get service where other people just don't have it, and it is wide-spread around my area, but I rarely get an extremely good signal. It usually hovers around 2-4 bars out of 6.

I'm satisfied for sure.

Back
Top Bottom