its all about google..

ramandhingra said:
i can see google's end in near future..
same here, some how i get the feeling like google is gunna have some lawsuit and just shutdown and everyone will be force to use dogpile.

GreatHype said:
same here, some how i get the feeling like google is gunna have some lawsuit and just shutdown and everyone will be force to use dogpile.
Dogpile? We're gonna have to use that search engine? :eek: I'd use Yahoo! and MSN before dogpile...

well.. i cant say about lawsuits n all.. but, you see most of the people i know dont ever click Sponsored links on their search pages and not even Ads By Google.. and, many of us have disabled those sponsored links using firefox and its extensions.. and, you know i even kno a guy who have been using google for past 5 years and he wasnt even aware of thos sponsored links on the right on the search pages.. and, i cant really say how many of such exists.. so, i am just saying that today advertisers r paying google because they r famous.. but, when one day advertisers wake up to the realtiy to know that their business is getting nothing special using google adwords..then what, will google be able to survive it..!!

ramandhingra said:
well.. i cant say about lawsuits n all.. but, you see most of the people i know dont ever click Sponsored links on their search pages and not even Ads By Google.. and, many of us have disabled those sponsored links using firefox and its extensions.. and, you know i even kno a guy who have been using google for past 5 years and he wasnt even aware of thos sponsored links on the right on the search pages.. and, i cant really say how many of such exists.. so, i am just saying that today advertisers r paying google because they r famous.. but, when one day advertisers wake up to the realtiy to know that their business is getting nothing special using google adwords..then what, will google be able to survive it..!!
Many people click the targeted ads. I, for one, click them when I see something interesting. Once last year when I was looking for a free web counter, I noticed something called robocounter in the sponsored links on the right panel of google search, I clicked it. Many other people do too. But then again, a lot don't.

At least they have a variety of advertisements unlike yahoo has in the past little while. I've used Google adsense on my website, I must admit, I don't like it. They cancelled my account for "invalid clicks" when I didn't even have any invalid clicks that I knew of, but whatever, I've heard of other people get cancelled by Google too, people have better experiences with Yahoo!s publisher program. I haven't tried Yahoo!s and I cannot at the moment as it is only currently open to US residents, and since I'm not American..

Don't worry, Google will survival in the future. After all, they now have their Google Mail service, which many people consider the best free email service on the internet. They have many other services, google earth, and even the basic search.

Google is rated as the #1 search engine by PC World a couple years ago, way more users than Yahoo according to the completed survey...

Google isn't going anywhere yet :)

"I personally think Google is doing fine."

By that, I meant in the future too. i.e, its not on any messy ground.

Back
Top Bottom