How I got scammed

X1337

Fully Optimized
Some people where still wonding how I got scammed........

When I was a computer noob back in may 2005. Me and my dad got these computer from are friends that had: AMD 64 2800+ Gigabyte Mobo 512MB ram Gigabyte 9550. After I got into computers more, I flashed my Gigabyte mobo but the flash frooz and the gigabyte board stoped working ( No backup ). So I got a Nforce 3 with the 2800+ Overclocked it 2.6GHZ on 500W cheap psu with 1.7V. Than I wanted to sell the computer. And this one guy wanted to by it for 500$, this is when I ASK THRILLA TO USE HES PAYPAL. He sent the money, everything was good I met him and gave him the computer. Now! 1 week later After I got my AMD 64 3000+ @ 2.8GHZ with 1GB ram, 6800 PCIE ETC. Thrilla sent me a email saying that he got scammed, and that I own him 500 dollors. So we wouldnt find the guy, so I sold that AMD 64 3000+ computer for $1,000. I gave thrilla the 500 and i had about 500 dollors left. At the time I wanted to try somthing new. Diffrent, So i got that Celeron D setup, the 2.53GHZ cpu wasnt always stable so I took my dads 2.66GHZ and put it in mine:015: . Than now I got a stable overclock of 3.45GHZ with 172MHZ ram, Later relizing that I would run my ram at 210MHZ at 3.36GHZ. So like 2 weeks past than the 64 3000+ computer that I sold had a copyed windows in It. So the guy told use to get him a new Windows xp c.d or he will sue use.. ( worked for the goverment ) so I had to pay for that in small cash. Than just on June 29, 2006. me and thrilla met at my place and traded computer. He got my Celeron D and I got the 2800+. When he left the MOBO dont tell the windows xp setup that SATA was a harddrive. Installed vista and flashed my BIOS again and now it works.. And that is where I am right now.

Summary:
I sold the 2800+ for 500, the buyer used a other guy to pay for the computer. The guy that payed for the computer filed to get hes money back. He wouldnt find the buyer that scammed all of us, so I had to sell this setup. I sold that setup for 1000 dollors and the guy that got wanted a real version on windows xp on it ( I use copyed windows ). than i got a celeron D setup, than later traded with my friend and got 2800+

Wow... alot went on then :( Sorry to hear about all that.

You've certainly had alot of computers!...

Why did he say he got scammed? And why do you keep switching computers with him? Don't get that part...

Kage said:
Wow... alot went on then :( Sorry to hear about all that.

You've certainly had alot of computers!...

Why did he say he got scammed? And why do you keep switching computers with him? Don't get that part...
well think about it? I had a celeron D setup.. he had a amd 64 2800+ setup? how can I not take use of that system?

also thrilla got scammed, becuase I asked him to USE hes paypal becuase he has hes bank on hes paypal..!

macbook said:
Bastards! I would have just ingored them!
cant..becuse me and my friend got scammed. I never ditch my friends, he was going to get sued not me but I didnt want him to so I payed for it! becuase it was hes paypal that was used, not mine..!

Back
Top Bottom