Gallery: Cases

lol i use the kind thats wide and silverish....is that the authentic? lol. do u think masking tape would work well for the job or do i need something stronger?

masking tape should work, if not, just use duct tape. I find that duct tape works very nicely. And dont forget your zip ties! :D

yea i got plunty of zip ties! only problem is they're huge....lol, i was thinking of using the normal plastic loom like you would use on cars. do u think that would look good like the stuff i have in my case now or should i buy some new stuff?

here's a pic of the wire loom i was going 2 buy more of thats in my case now:

web_inside4.jpg

What kind of case it that? You could cut a couple of holes to route cables a little better. If not, hide them behind your motherboard tray between the side panel. IMO, if you get more of that loom stuff, itll make your case a little more messier. You can also hide your cables behind the 5.25" bays or what not.

well i did get the loom :p i didn't even read your post before because i left work. sad thing is the cable is a different color but i think it is actually looking ok, i can't really move much behind the motherboard tray because of the side panel doesn't give it enough room, it does look better than that now though, i was working on it for 45 min, getting that loom on is a pain

A little messy. You need to rewire some of those cables. You see the bunch of cables right in front of your Zalman? All that'll do is just block airflow for it.

ya i know i'm not a big expert on wiring. this is after rewiring so i can fit my zalman into it. you should have seen y computer with the defult heat sink. absolute chaos.
actually i have a photo of it.
IMG_0046.jpg

XD

rewiring is gonna be a pain now. i cant remove the zalman since i don't have any extra thermal paste. but i will eventually do it someday.

Back
Top Bottom