nVidia

alvino said:
Haha, I'm so glad I'm chinese. :D Everytime I see my relatives they give me this "lucky money" in those red evelopes, and this summer I went to visit my relatives in Edmonton, Alberta and I got a grand total of $1,500 in USD (they know I live in the US, so they give me USD instead). :D

The money is for the computer that is in my signature.

woah man, i wish i was chinese =D

Haha, well part of it was because my grandma said she hardly gets to see me and so on. Mostly sentimental, but money is money. :D

ok dont do anything just yet, since ur going intel seriously wait for the conroe cpu which comes out in a couple of weeks which would be far better then that pentium D, as for the vid card i would just get a 7600gt cause it will last u until the direct x10 cards come out then buy a really nice one of those

lol are you saying that good cards right now wont be direct x10 compatible? =P i heard that direct x10 would only be on vista, not that you needed to buy a new card lol

nope all cards out right now DO NOT support directx10 hence why going out and buying some big fancy card is a stupid idea

i dont know, wow if thats true a lot of people are gonna get screwed =P. where did you hear this btw?

BhangMe said:
lol are you saying that good cards right now wont be direct x10 compatible? =P i heard that direct x10 would only be on vista, not that you needed to buy a new card lol

lol you heard wrong things lol

lol sorry lol

lol

^htmlol

Mfmwuq said:
Alright, I'm sold. Here's the monster I'm going to buy. Let me know what you think.

CPU: (Sckt775) Intel® Pentium® D 940 Dual-Core CPU @ 3.2GHz 800FSB 2x2MB L2 Cache EM64T
MOTHERBOARD: Asus P5ND2-SLI nForce4 Chipset LGA775 DDR2/667 SATA RAID Dual PCIE w/7.1Audio, GbLAN, &USB2
MEMORY: 2GB (4x512MB) PC5300 DDR2/667 Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Value Select)
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA Geforce 7600 GT 256MB PCI Express x16 Video Card
VIDEO CARD 2: NVIDIA Geforce 7600 GT 256MB PCI Express x16 Video Card
HARD DRIVE: 300GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16M Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive
Drive: 16X DVD ROM
Drive 2: 16X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

All for less than 1500 USD and free shipping! :)

Looks like an insane computer. Have fun with it.

gaming_freak said:
ok dont do anything just yet, since ur going intel seriously wait for the conroe cpu which comes out in a couple of weeks which would be far better then that pentium D, as for the vid card i would just get a 7600gt cause it will last u until the direct x10 cards come out then buy a really nice one of those

Hmm, I just read up on it, and the Conroe is going to be released on the 14th, in two days. Other than the lack of compatible motherboards, is there any reason not to wait and get a conroe instead? I hear it's only going to be like 300 dollars.

Lack of motherboards? Maybe, but the ones that are out right now are some of the best. The Intel Bad Axe, ASUS P5WDH, DFI Infinity 975x, And Gigabytes 965.

Back
Top Bottom