USB / HeadPHones plz HELP !

MALOI98

Baseband Member
Hi Everyone! Well I gat my new comp yesterday, all the new stuff  It looks great it works great, except for one problem.

I have my LTB headphones http://store.pcpowerzone.com/ltblttr51sus.html they worked with no problem with my old Alienwhare computer. Now the Problem is, I use Ventrillo, so when I plug my headphones into the USB like I usually did in the past and I start ventrillo, I have this massage saying something about “Exceeding Bandwidth” I think it refers to the headphones not my comp USB. Now, if u take a look at the link that I provided u can see that headphones are made up of 2 parts. 1st headphones themselves & 2nd the square looking black box, I believe it is its own sound card. Now u plug the 2 wires from the headphones to the black box, and from the black box u have a USB plug in that u put in the computer.

Maybe just maybe it is not the problem with the ventrillo but the Black box being not compatible with my new comp, but its highly unlikely….or is is?

Now I tried plugging in the 2 wires from the headphones directly to the comp and the message is gone, but for some reason Ventrillo lags, when I like click options...etc Now

So my question is, I want to plug in my head phones using the black box thru the USB, it gives u more options and batter performance that way, how can I do that without having this massage about the Bandwidth?

Sorry if I made this sound very confusing.

Here is my Motherboard just incase. ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe .

-AMD Athlon 64 4000 2.4GHz (OverClocked to 2.8GHz)
-Mushkin Redline (2 GB) 500MHz
-2WD HDD's 400G SATA 7200 RPM in a raid 0 config. 800G Total.
-Antec Aluminum Advanced Super Mid-Tower Case - Stainless Steel (5 silent fans)
-Gigabyte Radion X1900XTX
ZOMG YOU HAVE AN |U|L|T|R|A| |E|L|I|T|E| PC! Give me it, or i will eat your toes :)

lol ya and it costs a shit loud of money :) any sugestions on the problem that im having?

Back
Top Bottom