Do you use proper grammar on IM's?

i don't use proper grammar unless some 1 askes me 2. like on computer vitals, i was asked 2 use proper grammar so i did. i think that using proper grammer and abreviations and crap is pointless on aim and msn and all, as long as the point gets across without confusion it's all good. i talk on aim the same way i do on here. but if i do end ^ talking 2 one of u guys on aim and u would like me 2 talk with the proper ness just let me kno :) don't want any conflict

Kage said:
Haha as a joke, me and my mate started saying LOL purposely when on hol randomly. And haha, one guy we said it to, he started coming to attack us, and we had to say something like

"hey dude, calm down, were only playing", and made the mistake of saying LOL again...
i had 2 bring that ^ that is hilarious!!! :D:D:D hehe i've done the same thing before, sometimes me and my friends will joke around and say LOL, brb, or rofl....
happy0014.gif

M.M~ That last smilie is kinda.. er.. scary o.o

And that is funny...

and~Kageeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) harrrha! -.-

natej315 said:
I think you have probally had about too Typo's lol

..... :| LOL0rz

The irony in this thread sometimes, it just kicks ya! XD

Its *two*, hun, is that what you ment? ;)

geek_gal said:
M.M~ That last smilie is kinda.. er.. scary o.o

And that is funny...

and~Kageeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) harrrha! -.-

..... :| LOL0rz

The irony in this thread sometimes, it just kicks ya! XD

Its *two*, hun, is that what you ment? ;)
I agree... that smiley scares me too :D lol

MooseMan said:
rofl, but it is funny is it not? :)

Lol.. Yeah..like for a second!

... Then its just :|...

happy0014.gif
<<-- Na uh, thats. just. ___. scary *hide*
.yeaaaahhh
20kos9t.gif

And yes, yes i do, i write with proper English(sometimes -.-) =P i already repled to this thread like billion days ago but o welp XD

Back
Top Bottom