T-Mobile

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Hey guys, I have a T-Mobile phone, and for some reason it never lets me sign on AIM or any other of the messengers. It's a Nokia soething, flip phone/camera phone, it's not super nice, but it's ok.

Anyone else ever had this problem with not being able to sign on? Able to fix it? Kinda same stories, lol?

Thanks

P.S. I didn't put this in the communication thing because I knew it wouldn't get any views.

YES!

I can hardly ever sign on to aim, do you have the unlimited data plan for 6.99?

How about the unlimited texting plant for 16.99?

I got on once, but i had to let it try for like 3 minutes.

Try that.

It's unlimited. My mom's phone works, but mine doesn't and when she called a while back they said "We are having problems with that and new subscribers." Or something along those lines. Lame if you ask me...

How do you guys like Tmobile? I might be going with them and getting a Sidekick3 :cool:

And I know with the sidekick, you HAVE to get the $20 data service plan thingy mabober..

Love it, i had the sidekick 2, had the unlimited data that comes with the 20$ 600 minute plan so 60 all together, its awsome.

Good service, and it has excellent sidekick data reception.

One thing though, DO NOT GO WITH THE TMOBILE ANYWHERE PLAN FOR 40$.

Even though its wireless anywere even with a laptop, Its not worth it.

Sidekicks are awesome. Maybe its a service thing. My friend was trying to get on aim when we were volunteering at the hospital but couldnt get service.

PerfectSK said:
Sidekicks are awesome. Maybe its a service thing. My friend was trying to get on aim when we were volunteering at the hospital but couldnt get service.

Yeah, you usually NEVER get service ina hospital, no matter what the provider is..The walls are like all reinforeced and shit..ahah

yeah, try not getting service were you work, now that drives me nuts, ill get like 7 text messages and voicemails, all when im walking out in the parking lot
madnoel.gif

One of my friends made a joke once on aim, when we were talking about service..He was like yeah, Verizon is great, I get service every where besides the Verizon store..Heh I found it funny at the time..

Back
Top Bottom