whats on your mind?

Lol the only reason im hesitant, because I dont want to go to the trouble of asking for a ride to town, calling in like 5 times to find her, finding a place to do it etc.

Not enough pay off for all the work, because I mentioned it when I was at work, and shes all like but I hardly know you, and im just like ''im just kidding'' :rolleyes:

Maybe I can do it with her at work, Friday. Thats when I go back to work. Also... She only lives like an hour and a half away from me. Which is awesome. But... Then agian, she says shes like 14, and for all I know she could be like 12. She looks young, but none the less very hot, and im under 18, so im still keeping it legal :D

I'm thinking of how I still don't have a girlfriend! I'm also thinking of an ex. of mine...

im thinking after that statement how nice it is with out having the trouble of one. While still I get the benefits from my friends.. if you get that :D

root said:
.....(You ever been to amsterdamn -where the largest red light district is?)
yes, been there, seen the cubicles and the "Ladies" :rolleyes:
root said:
.....competing with the much larger 'chain store' hash cafe bars such as the bull dog
Bulldog does hash etc now ??? they were alcohol only when I was there
root said:
also, if you're ever in the red light districts at night, you'll have to face a never ending barage of pimps trying to take you to their windows, people trying to get you to go to sex shows, and people trying to sell you hard drugs, (this was whilst me and my girlfriend were walking around...
You've also got a massive chance of being mugged, as some of my friends have been when they've been there as well...
Now aint that the truth, doesn't even need to be at night, walk out of the train station, turn left for drug dealers and pimps, turn right for the 'normal" side of the city :D and the muggers are most likely to be British junkies too

root said:
.....the best bit about amsterdam (for me at least) was the Hard Rock cafe, where we ate huge amounts of food after being out in the bars all night.....
Hardrock was full of bikers the couple of times we went there, a tad scarey, lol. I guess it has changed a lot in the 23 years since we were there.

root said:
-edit, has anyone else here actually been to the netherlands, I've only been to Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
Den Haag (The Hague) was very pleasant, we have a friend who still lives there, she was sent to Holland at age 16 by her parents (they were Dutch) to get her away from a boyfriend they never approved of, we always say we must go see her again one day, we live in hope I guess. :D

EDIT: I actually had a game of chess in Dam Square (Amsterdam) with those large chess pieces, I wonder if that's still there??

EDIT 2: The "Poop in de Goot" stencilled on the pavements was hilarious, until you stepped in one that wasn't "in de goot", not so funny then

yes, there are some three or four bulldog bars and they are all very much neon lighted and hash cafes, though I didn't go in them simply becaus they were all really busy.

The huge chess pieces were still there when I went, they were cool, though I didn't get to play, in part because the missis can't play chess, (or at least claims not to be able to), and in part because they were already in use.

Now aint that the truth, doesn't even need to be at night, walk out of the train station, turn left for drug dealers and pimps, turn right for the 'normal" side of the city and the muggers are most likely to be British junkies too
thankfully I was staying on the outskirts of the jordan subburb (where all the large designer shop are, so it was all nice and quiet at night, and relativly drug free, (besides the odd cafe).

yes, the british junkies, as I said I thikn most of them went out there for 'the lifestyle' read:drug and whores. and sadly didn't really make to good of a job of everything cause they are always too stoned or always on something or other!

as much as i'm saying how bad it is, I wouldn't mind going back there though!

Back
Top Bottom