life decision

Okay, i've been in kickboxing for a year, I'm more into the boxing part of it, condition condition condition we do so much of that, we don't only focus on the fighting part, we have to work out, condition, etc. If I get hit by someone less stronger then me it's not gonna face me, and all I would have to do is mount you and you're done. Ground and pound into submission.

Jon. said:
16, 5'6, 160.

Bench 175, Squat 230.

if your all about conditioning, why so light? I'm 180, (only 20 pounds more) and I can lift 300 easy

I don't know if its just physics or the 20 pounds maes that much of a difference or what lol

I'm 16, 6'4" but height shouldn't affect it lol

Go back to it... I'm a second degree black belt... It was a rough 7 years, but, yeha, it was totally worth it...

btw... I'm 17, 6"5, 165 lbs... fyi...

Jon. said:
You can bench 300...

lol.. I don't beleive you..

Maybe he meant squate 300? I can do that easily... squats are no prob... benching... ah, not so much. I can do 155lbs on a very good day... 135lbs usually...

Lift, not bench. So thats like.. a Clean, IDK but those mofo's are hard.

Anyways, im 5'11'', 163lbs and im 15. I can push about 180. And... I hate squats :D

Do you condition at all Arrizx for karate, just curious on what yall do, for training and such.

We just do kata untill we are sick of the word. He used to make us condition, but he has so many students, he just doesnt do it any more.

If you enjoy it, go back to it. And in a true fight, stregth is never the answer. Sure you may hav strength, and a lot of it to knock someone out with a punch. BUT, what if he dodges that punch, and strikes back.

A friend of mine, who is really weak in physical strength, could take me down easily. How? Not even martial arts, but the neck, arteries, etc. There so many points in the body to inflict unimaginable pain. Just inflict force on that point, and your oponent will go to his knees, doing anything you tell him to.

Back
Top Bottom