Vista and gaming?

Well, I dont know. Vista is supposed to be this super spyware program.. I mean its going to know everything you do.. Man... Lol well im sure not paying for it, So Ill try and get a way around it.

Some thread floating around here somewhere.

Ill look for it.

Edit-
Cant find it, but I do know I heard it somewhere..

ArrizX said:
Well, I dont know. Vista is supposed to be this super spyware program.. I mean its going to know everything you do.. Man... Lol well im sure not paying for it, So Ill try and get a way around it.

I'm gonna buy it. I'm through dealing with WGA and all that crap, I would rather save up the money to buy it legally and be happy with myself.

alvino said:
I'm gonna buy it. I'm through dealing with WGA and all that crap, I would rather save up the money to buy it legally and be happy with myself.

Well, I dont have any illigal OS's on my computer (other then coperate >.>) and I just want to try and get one myself. Althoug this one might be so powerfull, that there is no way for anyone like us to get it.

Any idea on the price?

Alvino - why? You'll end up needing a new motherboard and monitor, all the music you have will have to be from your own PC, and the same with any videos, and it'll basically tell you what you can and can't do.

Back
Top Bottom